Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is such a fun time of the year to spend with little ones. My grandchildren each picked out a pumpkin this year and last night (just in time) I finally got around to helping them carve them. They each found a carving pattern online that they wanted to try and recreate. And might I say they both were very ambitious patterns but somehow we got them to turn out pretty close to the original. Pictures of the finished products soon to follow.
 {I saw online that opening a pack of silica gel and putting it in the pumpkins would keep them from molding}
{My daughter working hard on my granddaughter's Hello Kitty pattern. I think it turned out pretty well considering we didn't have the proper tools. I will have to invest in pumpkin carving knives for next year}

No comments:

Post a Comment