Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Root Beer Float Party


Last Friday my grandkids had the day off from school so I decided to invite them over for a Root Beer Float Party! I had promised them root beer floats this summer (when they worked as interns) but it was something we never got around to doing. Now that things have started to settle back into routines now seemed like the perfect time to enjoy a yummy treat with a few of my favorite kids. 

The Set Up
- I always keep fun paper straws around (these ones had black mustaches on them). 
- I picked up these large glass mugs recently at the Dollar Tree and placed them in the freezer about an hour or so before we needed them. 
- Our #100 white paper soda hats for fun retro feel. 
- And last but not least Root Beer and vanilla ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment