Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Keep


Have you heard about this new site called Keep? It works just like Pinterest but every thing you "Keep" or Pin is linked to a sight where you can buy it. Only things that can be bought can be "Kept".  The site also lets you know when something you have "Kept" goes down in price. Perfect for creating boards for wish lists for Christmas, birthdays, parties, renovations, decorating projects, wardrobes, etc. You can check it out here @ keep.com.

It's a fun new site that I happened to stumble on. I love Pinterest and wondered what the point of joining this site too was, but I signed up anyway, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. As of right now I currently don't know anyone on Keep so if you sign up let me know and I would love to follow you. You can find my Keep account here.

No comments:

Post a Comment