Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Inspiration: Becoming an Expert

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305044_420780424666495_776487286_n.jpg

I defiantly started out as a beginner over 40 years ago with selling just a vinyl apron. As I have researched products and slowly added as I go along I'm still continually learning. I'm happy to now offer a new line of products geared toward entertaining to complement our disposable products like our bibs and banquet rolls. As someone who has grown up and lived in the Midwest her whole life I don't know a ton about eating/cooking seafood so I plan on doing lots of research this summer. It's a tough job but someones got to do it. 

It's helpful to remember that even though we may be a beginner everyone who's an expert started out that way.

Image can be found on our Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment