Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Blueberry Crumb Bars


Now that summer's here I find myself using lots of fresh fruits in my baking. With a recent trip to the grocery store I came home with lots of fresh blueberries with this recipe in mind for them. I've only made them once before but it was such a hit I was getting requests to make them again. If you decide to make these for an outdoor BBQ/4th of July party, or any party for that matter, I recommend precutting (they crumble and fall apart easily) the bars and wrapping them in wax paper tied with bakers twine for a cute and easy to serve display.

2 comments:

  1. Your photos look so nice and the blueberry bars look so tasty! Did I miss the recipe on here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a link to the recipe in the paragraph at the top of the page. Sorry you didn't see it so here is the link again. http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2008/07/blueberry-crumb-bars/

      Glad you liked the photos, and they were very tasty!
      Donna

      Delete