Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Inspiration: Mother's Day Gift Ideas


Since Mother's Day is just around the corner (May 11th) I thought I would share some gift ideas that I as a mother would love to receive. Personally my two most favorite spaces (and places I spend the most time in) are my office and kitchen. Here are a few items I would love to add to either of those spaces. Hopefully this will help get you brainstorming towards the perfect gift for your mother.

1. Hand made card from Etsy ($4.50)

2. Floral paper straws perfect for spring ($6)

3. Pink peonies in a cement vase.
- Idea for a DIY vase here, and how to make grocery store flowers look expensive here.


-Filled with washi tape

6. Bright tray from Target ($19.99)

7. Ceramic farmers market baskets from Anthropologie ($20)
-Anthropology is one of my favorite places to find unique and beautiful items for the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment