With Valentine's Day exactly a week away this weekend makes the perfect time to shop for those you love. I love the thought of Valentine's Day not being just about that special someone but about all the people in your life you care about. With a daughter born on this day we're used to giving all our kids something special to open that day. Here is a list of the things I wouldn't mind getting or giving those I love this Valentine's Day.
1. Diptyque Rose Candle ($65)
2. Vera Wang's Pink Princess ($60)
3. Essie's Twin Sweater Set ($8.50)
4. 3 In One Bath Bomb ($10.95)
5. Valentine's Day Tin Heart ($15)
6. Pretty Pink Roses sure to be found at any local florist
Plus a helpful guide (can be found here) on how to keep your Valentine's (or any) flowers lasting longer than the weekend.