Wednesday, August 28, 2013

DIY: Coffee Bar

{Before}
                                             
Sorry I didn't snap this image before the wallpaper started coming down. I just grabbed a corner to see how easy it was to take down and it peeled right off. Like I said in my last kitchen post its been over 25 years since my last kitchen remodel.

As you can see I set up my own little make shift coffee bar after seeing so many inspirational images from Pinterest. With all the entertaining I do I decided that it would be a great idea to move my coffee maker from behind the counter to the seating area.

{After}
{A wooden display shelf gets a new life as a mug holder with a fresh coat of paint}
{Another old piece of furniture got a fresh coat of paint in a fun color, we also added wheels to make it more modern, easy to move, and taller}

No comments:

Post a Comment